Pasta with Sage Butter Sauce
Pasta (any Kind)
1 bunch of Spinach
2 dozen large sage leaves, coarsely chopped
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup of pine nuts
1. Start boiling water for the pasta once at a boil rolling or otherwise put pasta in for specified time.
2. Start boiling another pot of water and place washed spinach in a colander. Then proceed to steam the spinach.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a toaster oven or in the oven at 350 until toasted
4. Melt the stick of butter in a pan and then saute the sage in the butter.
5. Combine the butter sage sauce, the steamed spinach, and the toasted pine nuts over the pasta.
6. Lastly add the amount of Parmesan that you desire (I always desire quite a bit) and enjoy.